Injured at work?
- Supervised Exercise Programs at Onsite Gym
- Pre Employment Assessments
- Manual Handling Tools/Testing
Physiotherapy is often required to help workers with musculoskeletal injuries to return to work as quickly and safely as possible.
Key points for our physiotherapy care are:
• We base our treatment on the best available research evidence, highest standard of technology, and efficient application of treatment technics, knowledge and experience in a safe and caring environment
• We are implementing goals focused on optimising function, participation and return to work
• We aim to empower the injured person to manage their injury as well as strengthening to avoid recurring injury.
Close cooperation and communication with GPs and Insurance Companies are an important corner stone for our return to work program.
Please call 5448 8755 for appointments in our Mudjimba or Nambour clinic.-